No products in the cart.
Simonelli Appia Life Compact Volumetric Espresso Machine & Mazzer Grinder Equipment Package
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- BRAND NEW!
- Financing Available (Learn More)
- Free 2-Year Parts & Labor Warranty
- Free Shipping & Free Installation
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Economically priced, Appia Life has a sleek design, excellent performance, and reliability, raised groups, and shot control buttons. Standard features include soft infusion, powerful steam with push-pull controls, cool-touch wands with steam tips ideal for micro-foaming, automatic back-flushing, and much more.
- 1x Simonelli Appia Life Compact 2 Group Volumetric Espresso Machine Black
- 1x Mazzer Super Jolly Electronic Espresso Grinder Black
- 1x Simonelli RSCF 124 Standard Water Filter System
- Free Installation ($500 value)
APPIA LIFE COMPACT VOLUMETRIC 2 GROUP FEATURES:
- Automatic operation
- Upgraded raised groups make it easier to fit larger to-go cups underneath your portafilter, and the steam wand will simplify milk-steaming
- Upgraded cool touch steam wands are double insulated wands that you can touch without burning your hand
- Efficient 7.5-liter boiler capacity
- Drytex thermal boiler insulation
- NSF rated
- Power options: 220v operation or 110v operation
2 GROUP COMPACT SPECIFICATIONS:
- Operation: Volumetric, 2 Group Heads
- Raised groups
- Cool touch steam wands
- Body: stainless steel with ABS
- Boiler Capacity: 7.5 liter
- Hot Water Tap: 1
- 21.8″W x 21.4″D x 19.6″H
- Voltage: 220v
- Max. Power: 2800w
- 220v Spec Sheet
- 110v Spec Sheet
- Product Brochure
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION
Shipping lead time is 1-3 weeks. Please contact email@example.com with questions. This is a free shipping, freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in place and complete per the manufacturer’s installation specs before installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
PLEASE NOTE – This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
WARRANTY INFORMATION – All new espresso machines include a 13-month parts and labor warranty. All other new equipment includes a 12-month parts and 90-day labor warranty.
Please Note: Images are for representation. This machine is not available for expedited shipping at this time.