Nuova Simonelli Appia Life Compact Volumetric Espresso Machine
Nuova Simonelli Appia Life is ideal for those wanting excellent performance and reliability, but now with a lower profile, improved features, and easier serviceability. Plus, Appia Life delivers 13% energy savings, and 20% less environmental impact.
Though economically priced, Appia Life has a sleek design, improved brew groups, and shot control buttons. All Appia Life models include standard features like soft infusion, powerful steam with push-pull controls, cool-touch wands with steam tips ideal for micro-foaming, automatic back-flushing, and much more.
- BRAND NEW!
- Financing Available (Learn More)
- FREE INSTALLATION & FREE SHIPPING
- FREE 2-YEAR WARRANTY* (A $695 value)
- AUTHORIZED DEALER!
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Smaller compact footprint saves countertop space
- Ideal for medium to small coffee shops, cafes, restaurants, bars, mobile environments, coffee carts, and more
- Available in 110 volts or 220 volts
- Auto Volumetric Pperation
- Upgraded raised groups make it easier to fit larger to-go cups underneath your portafilter, and the steam wand will simplify milk-steaming
- Upgraded cool touch steam wands are double insulated wands that you can touch without burning your hand
- Optional upgraded Autosteam Wand (right side only)
- Efficient 7.5-liter boiler capacity
- Drytex thermal boiler insulation
- Color: Black
- NSF rated
- Water filtration is required (sold separately)
The primary difference between the Appia Life Compact and Appia Life Full-Size is that it has a smaller footprint. Consequently, it features two groups and has a smaller boiler capacity.
2 GROUP COMPACT SPECIFICATIONS:
- Operation: Volumetric, 2 Group Heads
- Raised groups
- Cool touch steam wands
- Body: stainless steel with ABS
- Boiler Capacity: 7.5 liter
- Insulation: included
- Hot Water Tap: 1
- 21.8″W x 21.4″D x 19.6″H
- Weight: 94 lbs.
- Voltage: 220v / 110v
- Max. Power: 2800w / 1700w
- 110v Spec Sheet
- 220v Spec Sheet
- Product Brochure
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION
The current lead time is 1-2 weeks. Please contact email@example.com with any questions. This is a free shipping, freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in place and complete per the manufacturer’s installation specs prior to installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
Includes standard 2-year manufacturer warranty.
PLEASE NOTE: This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.