No products in the cart.
Thermoworks Water-Resistant Pocket Thermometer
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Uninterrupted Brew Temp Accuracy
Our quest for the grail of geekdom ended with this super fast pocket thermometer from ThermoWorks, and it’s a must-have for the manual brewmaster’s collection. It’s as fully loaded as thermometers come, with accuracy to ±0.9°F, adjustable calibration, water-resistant housing, Fahrenheit-Celsius switchability, and a rapid 6-second response time. The auto-off feature doesn’t kick in for an hour, leaving even the longest brew time uninterrupted. A massive display makes for easy reading and the narrow probe can fit inside the vent holes on most popular pouring kettles, including the Buono, Takahiro, and Bonavita’s entire lineup. Keeping tabs on your temp can’t get much easier.
- Accurate to ±0.9°F (±0.5°C)
- Measures in 0.1°F increments
- Reads in 5-6 seconds
- Adjustable calibration
- IP65 water resistant
- Auto-off after 1 hour
- -40°F to 302°F range
- Body dimensions: 1.3″ H x 1.9″ W x 1.1 D
- Probe dimensions: 4.9″ L x 0.097″ diameter (stem), 0.67″ L x 0.07″ diameter (tip)
- Uses a CR2032 battery (included) for 5,000 hours of continuous use