La Marzocco GS3 AV – With New Prosteam & IOT Technology
- Height: 35.56cm
- Width: 40.64cm
- Depth: 53.34cm
- Weight: 33kg
- Voltage (VAC): 220V Single Phase
- Element Wattage (W): 2120w
- Coffee Boiler (liters): 1.5 L
- Steam Boiler (liters): 3.5 L
- Groups: 1
- Boiler Type: Dual boilers
- Pump Type: Single internal rotary pump
- PID Temperature Controller: Yes
- Pre-heating System: On/off lever
- Display & Programming: LCD with buttons
- Body Panel: Stainless steel
IOT APP Features:
- Remote ability to turn the machine on or off
- Creation of an on/off schedule
- Boiler temperature status and control
- Enabling and setting pre-brewing on/off times
- Machine Stats & Total Shot Counter
- Setting of auto-volumetrics on the GS3 by number of “pulses”
La Marzocco’s GS3 dramatically resets standards for performance among home and light commercial espresso machines. Borrowing many of its features from La Marzocco’s commercial espresso machines, the GS3 compares favorably to the finest high volume machines on the market today. In a tiny footprint, with water reservoir or plumb-in options, GS3 suits home use and has sufficient steam power and performance recovery for many commercial applications including restaurants, catering and professional offices.
Dual Boiler System
Separate boilers optimize espresso brewing and steam production.
Intuitive programming make it easy to adjust machine parameters.
Pre Heating System
Pre heating the water before it reaches the boiler creates a stabile brew temperature.
PID system predicts the fluctuations in temperature to maintain brew consistency.
Ensure unsurpassed thermal stability, shot after shot.
Hot Water Economizer
Adjust the hot water dispenser to your preferred temperature.
Self contained pump without compromising performance.
A self contained 2.5 liter water reservoir makes plumbing optional.