DeLonghi La Specialista Maestro Espresso Machine
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
|Human Interface Input||Buttons|
The De’Longhi La Specialista Maestro is an automatic espresso machine that offers six coffee selections that bring out the optimal flavor profile from fresh whole beans. With sensor grinding technology, you can pick between eight grind settings and make micro adjustments to dosing. Of course, you can also choose between two ways of steaming: one perfect for latte art, the other ideal for effortless milk specialties.
About this item
- Sensor Grinding Technology Choose one of 8 grinding settings for the coffee beans of your choice and adjust the dose with a precise digital dosing guide.
- Smart Tamping Station No more too loose or too dense doses, the Smart Tamping Station works in harmony with the sensors to ensure perfect pressure and proper doses with less mess.
- Dynamic Pre-Infusion The dynamic pre-infusion process adapts to the density of the coffee dose, and evenly wets the grounds to reach their perfect extraction.
- 5 Temperature Settings Active Temperature Control features 5 infusion profile settings that vary by bean type. Each profile offers its own temperature range to ensure better brew temperatures and flavor infusion.
- Active Temperature Control The Active Temperature Control technology features two independent heating systems, one dedicated to brewing the other to steamed milk. During the brewing process, these systems work in unison to continually deliver a hot brew with a delicious, milky foam finish.
There are no reviews yet.