Astoria Pratic Avant Xtra AEP 1 Group Semi Automatic Espresso Machine
- BRAND NEW!
- Financing Available (Learn More)
- Free Warranty
- Free Shipping
- Authorized Astoria Dealer
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
The Pratic Avant Xtra is Astoria’s entry-level espresso machine that’s been designed for ease of use at an affordable price. The AEP version features push-button espresso extraction controls, heat exchange boiler, raised groups, and downlights.
- Semi-automatic (AEP): Single semi-automatic push button (manual)
- Pre-infusion technology
- Raised Groups
- Barista Downlights
- Temperature Stabilized Groups (Thermosiphoned)
- Single boiler, heat exchange system
- Turn style steam knobs
- Colors: Black or White
- Installation, water filtration, and outlet required (sold separately)
1 GROUP SPECIFICATIONS:
- Heating Element: 2000 Watt
- Total Wattage: 2330 watt
- Boiler: 5.2 Ltr
- Power 120 volt/19.4 amps
- NEMA 5-20P
- Net Weight: 130 lbs
- Dimensions: W 22″ D 22″ H 21.5″
The Pratic Avant Xtra AEP is available with 1 and 2 group heads. The 1 group is ideal for lower volume environments whereas, the 2 group machine is ideal for medium-volume environments.
PRATIC AVANT XTRA (new version) vs PRATIC AVANT (old version)
- Full Spec Sheet
- Technical Manual
- Parts List
- Xtra Avant Brochure
Shipping lead time is 1-2 weeks. This is a free shipping, freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
PLEASE NOTE – This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
WARRANTY INFORMATION – Includes a 1-Year Parts and 90-Day Labor Warranty.
Please Note: Images are for representation.
OPTIONAL INSTALLATION PACKAGE
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in placed and complete per the manufacturer’s installation specs prior to installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.