No products in the cart.
Nuova Simonelli Appia Life 1 Group Volumetric Espresso Machine 110v
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- BRAND NEW!
- Financing Available (Learn More)
- FREE INSTALLATION & FREE SHIPPING
- FREE 2-YEAR WARRANTY* (A $695 value)
- AUTHORIZED DEALER
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Nuova Simonelli Appia Life is ideal for those wanting excellent performance and reliability, but now with a lower profile, improved features, and easier serviceability. Plus, Appia Life delivers 13% energy savings, and 20% less environmental impact.
Though economically priced, Appia Life has a sleek design, improved brew groups, and shot control buttons. All Appia Life models include standard features like soft infusion, powerful steam with push-pull controls, cool-touch wands with steam tips ideal for micro-foaming, automatic back-flushing, and much more.
- Configuration: 1 Group / Single Group
- Auto volumetric operation
- Able to prepare up to 125 cappuccinos daily
- Suitable for: home, small restaurants, small coffee shops, small cafes, bars, hotels, office, and mobile environments
- Optional auto steam wand (right side only)
- Upgraded raised groups make it easier to fit larger to-go cups underneath your portafilter, and the steam wand will simplify milk-steaming
- Upgraded cool touch steam wands are double insulated wands that you can touch without burning your hand
- Push-Pull Steam: A user-friendly push-pull steam system.
- Soft Infusing System: SIS (Soft Infusion Systems) reduces the importance of proper tamping technique, leading to a far more consistent espresso and eliminating human error.
- Automated Cleanings: The machine comes with an automated cleaning process, in which the barista can use the digital display to select the desired group or groups to be cleaned.
- Reverse Mirror: The back-plate is designed to act as a mirror, allowing the barista to monitor every aspect of the brewing process.
- Bar Pump Gauge: It comes standard with a bar pump gauge, making it easier than ever to check pressure profiles.
- Water Level Indicator: Monitor boiler water levels easily using the water level indicator.
- Colors: Black
- NSF Rated
- 16″L x 22″H x 21″W
- Boiler Size: 5 lt
- Volts: 110V
- Watts: 1500
- Amp Draw: 13
- Power Input: Nema 5-15
- Includes factory accessories, service plan, and installation
- Water filtration is required (sold separately)
- 1 Group Spec Sheet
- 1 Group Manual
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION
Shipping lead time is 6-8 weeks. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. This is a free shipping, freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in place and complete per the manufacturer’s installation specs prior to installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
Includes standard 2-year manufacturer warranty.
PLEASE NOTE: This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.