No products in the cart.
Nuova Simonelli Appia Life 1 Group Semi Automatic Espresso Machine
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- BRAND NEW!
- Financing Available
- FREE INSTALLATION & FREE SHIPPING
- FREE 2-YEAR WARRANTY* (A $695 value)
- AUTHORIZED DEALER!
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Semi-Automatic (Standard Appia Life Series): These lower-priced models are still capable of delivering high-quality espresso. “Semi-automatic” means the barista is in complete control of the machine during the extraction process, both starting and ending the shot according to their trained eye, or by using a separate timer or scale.
Semi-automatic machines have no programming or automatic steam wand options. Additionally, Appia Life delivers 13% energy savings, and a 20% less environmental impact (based on an independent Life Cycle Assessment analysis).
- Suitable for: demanding professionals, smaller equipment budgets
- Semi-automatic operation, 1 group / single group
- Manual Dosing means a single button starts & stops espresso shots for use with shot-timers or scales
- Upgraded raised groups make it easier to fit larger to-go cups underneath your portafilter, and the steam wand will simplify milk-steaming
- Upgraded cool touch steam wands are double insulated wands that you can touch without burning your hand
- Push-Pull Steam: A user-friendly push-pull steam system.
- Soft Infusing System: SIS (Soft Infusion Systems) reduces the importance of proper tamping technique, leading to a far more consistent espresso and eliminating human error.
- Automated Cleanings: The machine comes with an automated cleaning process, in which the barista can use the digital display to select the desired group or groups to be cleaned.
- Reverse Mirror: The back-plate is designed to act as a mirror, allowing the barista to monitor every aspect of the brewing process.
- Bar Pump Gauge: It comes standard with a bar pump gauge, making it easier than ever to check pressure profiles.
- Water Level Indicator: Monitor boiler water levels easily using the water level indicator.
- Color: Black
- Water connection and drain required
- NSF rated
- Water filtration is required (sold separately)
- Made in Italy!
1 GROUP SPECIFICATIONS:
- Up to 150 cappuccinos per day
- 15.9″W x 21.4″D x 19.6″H, 71.6 lbs
- Boiler Size: 5 lt
- Power: 110V / 1500W / 13A / Nema 5-15 Plug
- Part No. MAPPI19SEM01ND0001
1 GROUP TECHNICAL DOCUMENTS:
- Spec Sheet
- Product Brochure
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION
The current lead time is 1-2 weeks. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. This is a free shipping, freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in place and complete per the manufacturer’s installation specs prior to installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
Includes standard 2-year manufacturer warranty.
PLEASE NOTE: This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.