No products in the cart.
La Marzocco Strada EE Semi Automatic Espresso Machine
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
The Strada EE is characterized by its underlying mechanical and electronic features (semi-automatic technology) built within the design of the Strada. The initials “EE” refer to a feature whereby brewing is activated by the simple start & stop motion of the paddle on the group head, albeit with electronic pre-infusion.
The Strada EE model includes individual brew boilers, proportional steam valves featuring anti-suction valves, a thermal stability system, and easy access for preventative maintenance.
- BRAND NEW!
- Financing Available (Learn More)
- Free 13-Month Warranty
- Free Installation
- Free Shipping
- Price Match Guarantee
- Authorized La Marzocco Dealer
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Semi-Automatic (EE) Operation
- Proportional Valve Technology: variable solenoid valve control of the steam wand
- Programmable Preinfusion: employs a two-stage programmable preinfusion process that allows for multiple groups to be in operation at the same time
- Performance Touch Steam Wands: High performing steam wands that are cool to the touch
- Exposed Saturated Groups: increased temperature stability, ergonomics, and workspace visibility
- Independent Coffee Boilers: separate boilers for each group head allow baristas to optimize temperature for multiple coffees
- Dual PID (coffee and steam): allows you to electronically control coffee and steam boiler temperature
- Insulated Boilers: reduce energy consumption while contributing to the temperature stability
- Ruby Flow Restrictors: synthetic ruby flow restrictors resist scale formation and erosion
- Pre-heating System: prior to entering into the coffee boiler, water is pre-heated – thus increasing productivity
- Paddle Interface: La Marzocco’s iconic paddle to activate coffee brewing
- Stainless Steel Portafilters & Precision Baskets: for improved cup quality and consistency
- Digital Display & Jog Wheel Interface: temperature display, shot timers and intuitive programming simplifies the adjustment of machine parameters
- Solenoid Steam Lever Actuation: a user-friendly lever controls steam
- Hot Water Economizer: fine-tune the temperature of the hot water spout
- Adjustable Deep Drain Tray: accommodates a variety of cup sizes
- Auto Back-flush Program: automatic cleaning program
- Includes machine, external rotary pump, accessory box, portafilters, baskets, blind basket, tamper, 3/8″ braided steel water line, 3/4″ flex drain tube, short rubber feet/legs, standard stainless steel feet/legs
- Water filtration is required (sold separately)
2 GROUP SPECIFICATIONS:
- 19″H x 32″W x 27″D
- Weight (lbs): 217
- Voltage (VAC, phase, Hz): 208-240, 1, 60
- Amperage (A): 30
- Element Wattage (W): 4900
- Coffee Boiler (liters): 1.3 x2
- Steam Boiler (liters): 8.2
3 GROUP SPECIFICATIONS:
- 19″H x 40″W x 27″D
- Weight (lbs): 286
- Voltage (VAC, phase, Hz): 208-240, 1, 60
- Amperage (A): 50
- Element Wattage (W): 6400
- Coffee Boiler (liters): 1.3 x3
- Steam Boiler (liters): 11.8
- installation guide
- installation template
- ee manual
- ee parts catalog
- product sheet
- product catalog
FREE SHIPPING & FREE INSTALLATION
Shipping lead time is 4-6 weeks. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions. This is a free shipping, freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
Installation Package includes up to 5 hours of certified technician service labor. We will provide a certified technician for your area.
- Plumbing, drain, and electrical must be in place and complete per the manufacturer’s installation specs before installation.
- Water filtration is required and not included in the installation package.
The installation package does not include general construction services (including but not limited to electrical wiring, water and drain plumbing, drilling countertops, the installation of other equipment, etc.). Additional travel costs may be required for locations outside of major metro areas.
PLEASE NOTE – This equipment is for professional use only and must be installed in locations where its use and maintenance are restricted to trained personnel. While the equipment is easy to use after install, it must be installed by a factory-certified technician with proper water filtration to validate the warranty.
WARRANTY INFORMATION – All new machines include a 13-month parts and labor warranty.
Please Note: Images are for representation. This machine is not available for expedited shipping at this time.