La Marzocco GS3 MP Manual Paddle Espresso Machine
The La Marzocco GS3 is a dual boiler espresso machine with a saturated group head, PID temperature control, shot timer, volumetric shot dosing, and a rotary pump that can be direct plumbed or run on its internal reservoir. The La Marzocco GS3 delivers incredible power, control, and classic Italian styling in equal measure.
- BRAND NEW!
- Manual Paddle (MP) Operation: Fine-tune the pre-infusion times and brew volumes to craft every shot to taste
- Includes FREE 13-MONTH WARRANTY
- Includes FREE SHIPPING
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
- Number of Groups: 1
- Dual boilers
- Single internal rotary pump
- PID Temperature Controller
- Pre-heating System: On/off lever
- Display & Programming: LCD with buttons
- Body Panel: Stainless steel
- 14″H (17.5″: MP) x 16″W x 21″D
- Weight (lbs): 72.75 lbs
- Voltage (VAC): Runs on 110 volts, so it plugs into home outlets
- Amperage (A): 15
- Element Wattage: 1600
- Coffee Boiler (liters): 1.5
- Steam Boiler (liters): 3.5
- Industry professional installation and set up required
- Water filtration sold separately
Conical Paddle: A feature on the MP configuration, the conical valve system assures progressive control of water flow and pressure via an internal orifice, before applying full pressure. The paddle valve controls pre-infusion while the volumetric pump is working at full pressure, allowing the barista to perform pre-infusion on one group while the other is extracting coffee. This dynamic system allows the barista to reduce channeling for a more balanced extraction.
WATER CONNECTIONS OPTIONS:
- Water Reservoir: The reservoir is the water tank an espresso machine pulls water from to fill its boilers. Having a reservoir means a machine can be more portable and work in homes where plumbing isn’t an option.
- Direct Plumb: Direct plumbing means you can hook a machine directly a water line and never have to worry about refilling your reservoir again. These machines also allow you to connect the drip tray to a drain so you don’t have to make that tightrope walk to the sink.
IoT CONNECTED FEATURES:
The new “connected machine” feature is standard with all new GS/3’s and allows machine owners to connect to their machines via the new La Marzocco Home App. Using the app, home baristas will have the ability to engage with a variety of features on their machine, including:
- Remote ability to turn the machine on or off
- Creation of an on/off schedule
- Boiler temperature status and control
- Enabling and setting pre-brewing on/off times
- Machine Stats & Total Shot Counter
- The setting of auto-volumetrics on the GS3 by number of “pulses”
- Stainless Steel Body Panels with Standard Black Side Panels
- Black Body Panels with Standard Black Side Panels
- White Body Panels with Standard Black Side Panels
- Stainless Steel Body Panels with Walnut Side Panels, Walnut Group Cap, Walnut Steam Knob, Walnut Paddle, and Walnut Portafilter
- Stainless Steel Body Panels with Maple Side Panels, Maple Group Cap, Maple Steam Knob, Maple Paddle, and Maple Portafilter
- Black Body Panels with Walnut Side Panels, Walnut Group Cap, Walnut Steam Knob, Walnut Paddle, and Walnut Portafilter
- Black Body Panels with Maple Side Panels, Maple Group Cap, Maple Steam Knob, Maple Paddle, and Maple Portafilter
- White Body Panels with Walnut Side Panels, Walnut Group Cap, Walnut Steam Knob, Walnut Paddle, and Walnut Portafilter
- White Body Panels with Maple Side Panels, Maple Group Cap, Maple Steam Knob, Maple Paddle, and Maple Portafilter
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- Portafilter Baskets: 7 gram, 14, gram, 17 gram, 21 gram, Blind
- Standard European La Marzocco Convex Tamper
- Double & Single Spouted Portafilters
- Installation Guide/ User Guide
- Purocaf Cleaning Solution
- GS3 Plumb Kit & 2.5-liter Water Reservoir
Contact email@example.com for a lead time. Estimated delivery in 6-10 weeks. This is a free shipping, freight-only item and must ship to a lower 48 address to qualify.
WARRANTY: Includes 13-month parts and labor warranty.
- GS/3 Product Sheet
- GS/3 Parts Catalog
- GS/3 Manual
- GS/3 Installation Guide
Please Note: The images are for representation only. The wood grain and color may differ slightly from the photos due to the distinctiveness of natural materials.
by Bruno Tobosa
Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Very useful information specifically the last part 🙂 I care for such info much. I was seeking this certain info for a very long time. Thank you and good luck.
by Mark Cashin
I precisely wished to thank you so much yet again. I do not know the things I would have undertaken in the absence of the actual secrets shown by you about this subject matter. Certainly was the alarming issue for me personally, nevertheless encountering a skilled way you managed it forced me to jump with gladness. Now i am grateful for your help and thus hope that you recognize what an amazing job you were doing educating the mediocre ones through your websites. I’m certain you have never got to know all of us.
by Rich Sarnes
I¡¦ve been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or blog posts in this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this web site. Reading this info So i¡¦m glad to exhibit that I have a very just right uncanny feeling I found out exactly what I needed. I such a lot indisputably will make sure to do not overlook this website and give it a look on a constant basis.
by Stevie Lasker
My brother recommended I might like this website. He was totally right. This post truly made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!