No products in the cart.
AeroPress Coffee Maker
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Versatile, portable, and easy to use, it’s no wonder that the Aeropress has become a beloved addition to the pour over consciousness. Perfect for brewers who are busy, brewers who love to experiment, or brewers who want to take their coffee with them they travel.
- Versatile design makes anything from single-cups of coffee to concentrated espresso-like coffee
- Entire process takes 30 seconds – perfect for the busy coffee enthusiast
- Exceptionally easy clean-up
- Constructed with BPA-Free plastic
- Standard features of the AeroPress®:
- Makes exceptionally high quality single cups of coffee.
- Implements full immersion brewing without over-extraction (since the grounds get pressed down immediately).
- Implements regulated pressure and water temperature to get espresso-like sweetness and strength.
- Multipurpose funnel can be used for grounds or water and is also designed as a holder for the press when using smaller mugs
- Durable plastic design makes for easy setup and cleanup.
- 350 included filters give ample opportunity for experimentation and enjoyment without the expense of constantly purchasing new ones.
- To purchase extra filters, click here: AeroPress® Filters, Pack of 350 .
AeroPress® package includes:
- AeroPress® plunger and chamber
- Paddle for stirring
- 350 microfilters and plastic filter holder
- Coffee Scoop
AeroPress® Brewing Process:
- Remove plunger and cap from chamber, insert filter into cap and twist cap back onto chamber.
- Place chamber over sturdy mug.
- Put two scoops of medium-fine ground coffee into the chamber with the provided AeroPress® scoop (appr. 24 grams)
- Pour hot water slowly into the chamber to the number “2” (Aerobi recommends 175ºF water but there is much debate and it seems that 195ºF water is a better temperature)
- Stir for 10 seconds with the provided paddle
- Wet the rubber seal and insert into the plunger, gently pressing down and maintaining an even pressure for 20-30 seconds until the plunger reaches the coffee.
- Enjoy sipping on your concentrated, espresso-like coffee or add some hot water to make a well-balanced, smooth cup of coffee
- To clean, simply rinse and reinsert the plunger. The AeroPress® is also dishwasher safe (top shelf only).
Recommended starting parameters:
- ~ 15 grams of coffee – medium grind
- ~ 250 milliliters of water
- ~ 195-205 degrees
- ~ 2:30 brew time